Co-maintainersip policy for Fedora Packages

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 18:55:08 UTC 2007

+1.

Actually, +10000000.

Let's start simple, with the assumption that package maintainers will
trust one another.  If more complex policies prove to be necessary, let's
let experience prove that to us.  This will also allow us to shape a
policy based on our experience with *actual* issues, rather than fears
about potential issues.

--g