Package EVR problems in FC+FE 2007-01-29

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jan 29 23:37:40 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 11:03, Adam Jackson wrote:
> Should I assume that the test2 will compose from dist-fc7?  Because if
> so I'll just wait and let that fix it.

Yea, once test1 is composed, the freeze will lift and rawhide will once again
compose from dist-fc7.  Test2 will do the same dance, a freeze tag created
and populated from a point in time from dist-fc7 (or whatever we call the
collection in the new external buildsystem)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora