RFC: Mass Review Process with Flags?

Karel Zak kzak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 30 09:25:52 UTC 2007

 Please... *every* bugzilla record should be *always* useful for a
 random reader. The "Merge Review:" records don't make sense for
 uninitiated people.  There should be note or link which explain the
 record in the bugzilla. Sorry, these records seem like incomplete
 junk now.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak at redhat.com>