Packages with optflags and/or debuginfo issues

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Jan 31 09:02:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 09:46:33AM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> Agreed, you should always ask upstream but in some cases, upstream is
> either dead or simply refuses todo dynamic libs (plib for example).

In case of libnet, upstream seems to be dead, but development resumed at
alioth, however this doesn't seems to hae really kickoff. I think that
it is very possible that the project really restarts somewhere, so I'll
wait before doing a move.

(I don't always do that, for the cernlib, I use the debian patches to
build shared libraries).

--
Pat