rawhide unfrozen

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 15:48:33 UTC 2007

> This evening I "unfroze" rawhide.  This is because the F7 Test1 bits are
> finally on their way to the mirrors.  Tonight's rawhide spin will pick up all
> the new packages that have been built over the past week~ during the freeze.
> This will make rawhide newer than test 1, for those of you thinking about
> doing an upgrade.

And, as a reminder, remember that the freeze for test2 is scheduled[1]
for February 20.  This is also the date for both the feature freeze and
the string freeze for the release.  After this date
1) New features shouldn't be added for packages that are planned for the
major F7 spins
2) Strings shouldn't change in packages where the translations are done
by the Fedora community (this is packages with their upstream source
currently on rhlinux.redhat.com)

So get your UI and feature changes in soon!

Jeremy

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/Schedule