[Fwd: Broken dependencies in Fedora 7 + Test Updates - 2007-06-21]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 18:09:21 UTC 2007

On Monday 02 July 2007 13:57:33 Jon Ciesla wrote:
> So IIUTC, if I build for F-7, it will be included in the F-8 yum repos as
> well, if nothing with that EVR exists there already?

If no build of that package has been specifically tagged with dist-f8 (which
would happen if you built from the devel/ branch), yes, inheritance would
pick up the build tagged with dist-fc7-updates and it would show up in the
next rawhide compose (which asks for the newest builds of every package that
exists).

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora