multiple .po files in one package -- how to do it in SPEC file? bug 230316

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Wed Jul 11 14:20:14 UTC 2007

Matej Cepl wrote:
> Pádraig Brady píše v St 11. 07. 2007 v 15:05 +0100:
>> multiple pot files you mean?
>> How about `msgcomm --more-than=0 *.po` ?
>
> No, jbrout has some plugins which have their own separate .po files:

and necessarily their own sepatate .pot files like you showed.

> What's the difference between msgcomm and msgcat for me?

Hah. Not much, only that I hadn't known about either until now :)
`msgcomm --more-than=0` seems to be equivalent to `msgcat`

Pádraig.