lm_sensors now available on ppc, please remove ExcludeArch's because of lm_sensors

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Jul 20 17:15:34 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Yesterday I've build lm_sensors-2.10.4 for devel and F-7 testing-updates, this
version of lm_sensors no longer contains an ExclusiveArch to certain archs.
This was wrong since for example ppc and arm machines can have lm_sensors
supported sensors too.

The ExclusiveArch: .... was replaced by:
ExcludeArch:   s390 s390x

If you maintain a package which had an ExclusiveArch because of lm_sensors,
please do the same and rebuild it, so that it will be available on PPC too.
Notice that rel-eng has tagged the version in F-7 updates-testing for F-7
buildroot inclusion, thus you can do the rebuild for F-7 too and put the
resulting package in updates-testing.

I've already taken care of this for gnome-applet-sensors and gkrellm. I've also
filed a bug for this for ksensors.

Regards,

Hans