Procedure for verbatim takeover from FN to FN+1?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jul 24 09:22:04 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 11:08:39PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 02:26:51 +0200
> Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> wrote:
>
> > OK, so for FC6->F7 one would need some manual magic wand anyway, could
> > you pretty please wave it? :)
>
> I'd rather you built it in the oldest koji collection proper, so that
> we have the build logs and such kept in koji.

And double the mirror slack space and the *active* distribution
upgrade churn? What's different with vtkdata in comparison to other
tons of packages dublicated verbatim FC6->F7?

Anyway, I asked 4 times, and I guess I should take no as an answer.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net