Gash stuck @update-testing?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Jul 3 07:03:29 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 06:44:59PM +0300, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone have any idea why gnash/0.8 is stuck in updates-testing
> instead of being pushed down-stream?
> Bodhi problem or sleepy maintainer?

Documentation problem. First I thought that gnash was already pushed
since I remember receiving a mail that seemed to say so. Then I noticed
that the package wasn't pushed. I read
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UpdatingPackageHowTo
and tried to do the last 2 points.

I found the point 1. (return to bohdi) to be useless, since it leads to
a page with

  Welcome, Patrice Dumas

    Bodhi workflow and Q&A draft
    BugsFile a bug or feature request
    Fedora Infrastructure
    Mugshot GroupJoin the Fedora Infrastructure Mugshot group

but nothing about updates to be pushed.

Even though the documentation was lacking I thought that I could search
by myself the 'Push to final', but I never found out something like
that.

So I thought that I would wait to a more useful documentation before
trying to push my packages.

--
Pat