Gash stuck @update-testing?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Jul 3 14:10:41 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 06:57:24AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Is this the first time you've given feedback on the documentation?  If so, how
> were you expecting things to change if you didn't tell anybody you weren't
> happy?

Also I am not unhappy, I am currently waiting for tools that are more
easy for me to appear, and trying to interfere as less as possible with
the web-based interface, but I don't blame anybody else if I cannot do
something, what I did in the previous mail was reporting. And yes, I may
not be reporting enough.

--
Pat