Fedora Core 5 Retirement

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jul 3 17:15:32 UTC 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis said the following on 07/02/2007 11:08 PM Pacific Time:
> (¹) -- I think that is a general problem we more and more face; a issue
> get discussed and a solution is found to solve the issue now; with a bit
> of luck it gets documented properly in the wiki, but often it gets
> buried in meeting logs and forgotten. Some months later the same thing
> pops up again and gets discussed endlessly again....

You are completely correct!

I've found that as we've been working on the Feature process proposal that adding feedback to the wiki page works better than discussing on the mail lists... and you have have history if you want to see earlier revisions.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/FeaturePolicyDraft

John