Orphaning ndesk-dbus and empathy

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Tue Jul 10 17:21:19 UTC 2007

tir, 10 07 2007 kl. 11:09 -0500, skrev Jason L Tibbitts III:

> DN> I'm orphaning ndesk-dbus (managed C# DBUs implementation) and
> DN> empathy (Telepathy IM client).
>
> I don't quite understand the point of getting a package in the distro
> and then orphaning it less than a week later.  Could we at least have
> an explanation of what's happened with this package?

Nothing has happened with the package as such, I however had a
significant setback healthwise over the weekend which will require me to
restructure my life a bit and overall scale back my computer time. It
thus seems better to me that the packages go to someone who will give
them the love they deserve when I'm not able to.

I apologize for the timing, I figured it would not be prudent to fill an
orphaning message with personal information in the first place.

- David