Orphaning ndesk-dbus and empathy

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:43:20 UTC 2007

On 7/10/07, David Nielsen <david at lovesunix.net> wrote:
> I apologize for the timing, I figured it would not be prudent to fill an
> orphaning message with personal information in the first place.

Thanks for the explanation and for taking the time to let us know
these are being orphaned.  Unplanned life changes, especially
healthwise, are never comfortable to talk about in public.
Give me a couple of days to get up to speed on empathy, and I'll see
if I can take it over, if someone else more...empathetic...to the
program doesn't step up first.

-jef