Moving Echo icons to a better host? hosted.fedoraproject.org?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sun Jul 22 18:17:02 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
>
>> Yes. IMO hosted is a much better place for the icons.
>>
>> Rahul
>>

> I initially planned to host echo-icons on luya.fedorapeople.org but I
> realize allowing uploading from other contributors will be more
> difficult. What I am looking for is a host that supports the existing
> fedoraproject.org account which leads to hosted.fedoraproject.org on
> Infrastructure wiki.
>
> Unfortunately, I could not find any details about requesting a host on
> Fedora Infrastructure. Could anyone provide assistance?

Technically hosted is still in beta.  Though that should be changing
very soon.

On a side note, you should be able to chgrp +w art on fedorapeople.org.
This will allow you to give write access to whatever you want to the art
group.  All groups in the fedora account system are created and
populated on fedorapeople.org

    -Mike