Koji suggestion: making build logs much more accessible.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 11:44:15 UTC 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:30:42 +0200
Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> There is a patch in the trac ticket for two months now without any
> comment from any koji developer and the patch is very very simple.

Unfortunately the developers are working on important things like
garbage collection as we continuously overflow our storage.  Then we'll
be working on generating rpm deltas that can be picked up by composing
tools for things like presto.  While the patch exists and may be
simple, it just isn't a priority.  :(

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora