Away for the coming 5 days

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Jul 29 20:14:14 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'll be on vacation for the coming 5 days starting tomorrow morning. As usual
you all have permisson to do any needed (hot) fixes to my packages, and also as
usual they are all ACL free, thus open for anyone.

For those who concider these mails offtopic / not scaling, please realize that
discussions about this being offtopic is even more offtopic and that sofar
there hasn't been a flood of these mails, so nothing to worry about. Thus
please send any offtopic flames to /dev/null.

Regards,

Hans