Font packages changes required for dropping chkfontpath/xfs

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Jul 30 20:31:10 UTC 2007

JK> I think this is clearly taking the guidelines a bit too literal.

It depends on the reasoning behind the guideline, I suppose.  The
point is to make installs in chroots be sane.  With absolute links,
they point to different places depending on whether you're in the
chroot or not.  Heck, I'd run into this rather often as it is very
common for me to unpack an rpm into a temp tree and inspect it.

 - J<