Plan for tomorrow's (20070604) Release Engineering meeting

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Jun 3 15:11:22 UTC 2007

On Sunday 03 June 2007 11:08:23 Jesse Keating wrote:
> /topic RELENG-Meeting - Updates Policy - JesseKeating
>
> /topic RELENG-Meeting - Freeze Policy - JesseKeating

For these two topics I would really really like to get people to bring their
ideas and thoughts about this to our meeting.  Annoyances with the policies
used for Fedora 7, ideas on how to make it better, etc...  Come one, come
all.  I'll happily dedicate the entire meeting to these topics if need be.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora