Plan for tomorrow's (20070604) Release Engineering meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 4 15:14:17 UTC 2007

Brian Pepple wrote:

> Wasn't it the case that most of these folks didn't read the release
> notes?

I wrote the major content including this information but I can tell you
that many people don't read the release notes. It serves the purpose in
some places that I can use it to answer questions when asked. Regardless
of the cause it is guaranteed to cause confusion.

>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-May/msg01171.html
>
> Did we ever get a list of the packages that were actually effected by
> this?

No. It kept changing till the last minute and very few people send in
content.

Rahul