Proposed patch to cvs-import.sh

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 20:25:08 UTC 2007

I've been requested to apply a patch to cvs-import.sh that will change the
behaviour of how it works without a branch option applied.  Basically if it
finds a BRANCH file in $PWD, it will default to importing on the value of the
BRANCH file.  So if you're in F-7/ and you cvs-import.sh <foo.src.rpm>  it'll
attempt to import it onto the F-7/ branch.

We've used this internally for a while without issues, but I wanted to post
and see what folks thought about it before I applied it externally.

Comments?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora