use disttag ".1" for devel to avoid confusion (was: Re: Plan for tomorrow's (20070604) Release Engineering meeting)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jun 5 10:06:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:54:41AM +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > > Do you keep a list already? Put it in the Wiki, and I'm certain,
> > > more people will take a close look at it.
> >
> > No, assigning to you will be more fun. ;)
>
> Where is the funny part of it?
>
> You plan something in bugzilla which you believe will annoy me. Guerrilla
> tactics. If you are serious about doing such things, your sponsor ought to
> watch you. If you just play with words here, the boring end of this thread
> has been reached finally. I understand a lot of fun, but I just don't see
> the goal of your plans.

My sponsor is watching me like Big Brother (not the modern TV stuff,
but the real Big Brother). Of course I'm not going to assign these
bugs to you. Do you need a smiley as big as your screen to understand
humor?

> Certainly various people would be interested in learning about facts that
> might help in deciding on an adjusted roadmap. So, if you know about bugs
> which an unattended rebuild would have fixed, document it somewhere,
> please, so it can be evaluated. Mail, Wiki, tracker bug, whatever seems
> appropriate.

Read my lips^Wmails. It's all in there. There is no bugzilla, because
when I find something I just fix it and send a note to the list.

> Perhaps you've missed some of the development at Fedora. I'm not anymore
> involved in a position like FESCo where I'm a target which you believe is
> easy and worthwhile to point the finger at. Policies and guidelines are
> signed by other people and proposed by even different people. Even in the
> past multiple people have made the decisions and not just me. Get over
> it.

I wasn't even aware you were once in the fesco. These must had been
hard times for everyone ;)

Anyway it's not my finger pointing to you, it's your nose stucking
everywhere. ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net