Announcements list for packagers

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:11:14 UTC 2007

2007/6/5, Till Maas <opensource at till.name>:
> On Di Juni 5 2007, Christopher Aillon wrote:
>
> > Actually, I thought that was this list.  Can we move all the other
> > discussion to fedora-devel?
>
> The information on
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-maintainers
> does not give any hint into this direction. It is quite contrary, as the
> following sentence shows:
>
> | If you wish to follow discussions on this list without being a package
>                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> | maintainers, please subscribe to fedora-maintainers-readonly
>
> Regards,
> Till
>
> --

+1. I am maintaining 10 packages (and thinking about handing one over)
and when fedora-extras list closed I did not subscribe to fedora-devel
because it is too much traffic for me. Apparently, the list that has
taken over fedora-extras list discussions is fedora-maintainers, not
fedora-devel. Now my mailbox is bombed with lots of email, and some
important info is sometimes well hidden. And, with all due respect, I
am quite reluctant to read all this stuff folks wrote since quite a
large part of it is irrelevant to me (and especially now drifting into
flamewars).