No sound on PowerPC Mac Mini after upgrading from fc6 to Fedora7

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jun 6 14:53:46 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 07:44 +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> It finally works after I added next lines to /etc/rc.local

Do you need _all_ of those, or just snd-aoa-i2sbus? Can you undo it so
it's as it was before, then (as root) run:

udevmonitor --env | grep MODALIAS | tee foo.txt

and leave that running while you run 'udevtrigger'. Mail me the
resulting foo.txt along with the output of 'modinfo snd-aoa-i2sbus'

What happens when if you run 'modprobe of:Ni2sTi2sC' instead of
specifying snd-aoa-i2sbus by name?

--
dwmw2