Plan for tomorrows (20070607) FESCO meeting

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Jun 6 15:10:01 UTC 2007

Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- rel-eng proposal for Update tool
> defaults pushing to updates-testing -
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-June/msg00640.html - f13

I somehow missed the original post which the link above points to, after
reading it I must say that I'm very, very, happy with the proposal as presented
by rel-eng.

After all my negative feedback lately I felt obligated to also say something
positive about this, well done rel-eng! Also please don't take all my negative
remarks as meaning that I don't like any of the chances, as said before over
all I think the merge is great and all the hard work done to make this happen
is much appreciated!

Regards,

Hans