RFC: fedora-devel-announce

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Jun 7 03:35:23 UTC 2007

Axel Thimm wrote:

> What you really want is the fedora-devel-announce list, which I would
> also like to see, the matter of fedora-maintainers vs -devel is a
> different subject, and was what I was referring to above.

I am in agreement, fedora-maintainers and -devel is a different issue
from fedora-devel-announce and should be treated independently as such.

I believe we should treat fedora-devel-announce as a useful but OPTIONAL
resource.  If others don't wish to subscribe then nothing is lost,
because they might be the ones following the discussion lists.

Let us optimize and improve the discussion mediums as a separate matter.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com