koji: not building against koji-built packages? bug or user issue?

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Thu Jun 7 09:11:25 UTC 2007

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:23:30 -0400
Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> wrote:

>   The ability to do make build ADD_TO_BR=firefox-x.y-z or similar as
> something I need to add to dependent packages is much more appealing
> than having to specify everything at once.

+1

Sounds good to me. Maybe not the NVR but the cvs tag could be used.

Also maybe there could/should be a visual way to do it for people that don't
like cli. Say you do a make tag and then in bodhi/koji you can specify what
packages should go into the buildroot for the build of that specific tag that
are sitting around besides the release/updates packages. That would mean to
create a repository special to this build but in keeping this optional for the
packages that need it it won't slow down building simple updates.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Bierfert               | http://awbsworld.de      | GPG: C58CF1CB
andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de | http://lowlatency.de     | signed/encrypted