Orphaning nexuiz

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Jun 13 07:21:01 UTC 2007

Adrian Reber wrote:
> I have not used nexuiz for a long time and I am therefore orphaning
> nexuiz and nexuiz-data.

Any chance we could get you to reconcider? I'm sure someone of the games SIG
will pick it up, but most of us are already handling a pretty heavy load of
packages.

IMHO not using something yourself is not necessarily a problem when maintaining
the package, since the only open nexuiz bug report is a version bump request, I
think you've been doing a great job sofar!

Trust me I do not daily use all of my 125 + packages, of which 64 games daily.
If I would play all those games daily I wouldn't have much time left to even
breath :)

Regards,

Hans