gprolog i386,i486,i586,i686 rpms?!?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Jun 13 12:34:32 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 07:26:08AM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:08:20PM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
>
> >> gprolog.spec includes:
> >> ExclusiveArch:  %{ix86}
> >> and koji at one time expanded this to build for *all* of those archs.
> >> That koji bug has been fixed since.
>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Anyway ATM I wouldn't dare suggest a better alternative, let the dust
> > settle first ;)
>
> The dust *has* settled, though that doesn't help with already built, biffed
> packages.

I'm not referring to the fixed koji bug, but the ExclusiveArch
abuse. Semantically wrong field to embed this information, and this
information doesn't belong into specfiles or rpm headers anyway.

But let's first get settled with the new tools and suggest
improvements later (not that plague did better in this respect).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net