Bodhi updates-testing Autopush, Anonymous Commenting

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 22:15:25 UTC 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 16:11:52 Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Caillon has another valid use case.  We've tossed it around before as
> some kind of sandbox repo.  I'd love to see that enabled in addition to
> updates-testing so that you can push an RC, beta, or
> maybe-this-fixes-your-bug build to the sandbox; wait for _specific_
> feedback that tells you that this build satisfies your criteria for
> sending out to the rest of the world; and then choose to push to
> updates-testing if that happens.

Wouldn't the public koji build suffice for this?  Drop comments in a bug
report with the url to the package in koji?

I've even toyed with some of the UI you could do in hte Makefiles so that when
you make the build, if successful it would automatically comment in the bug
number you provided to look at the koji build.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora