FESCo elections

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 19 03:28:18 UTC 2007

Hi all,

This is a reminder that we are still in the self-nominations phase for
the upcoming FESCo election.  If you are interested in being part of the
committee that oversees the engineering side of Fedora, you might want
to consider running for a seat.

If your interested, please place your nomination on this page in the
wiki:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Nominations

Originally, we were planning to have the election this week, but with
the Fedora Board having their election soon, it made sense to push the
FESCo election back a bit, since we haven't had a lot of people
nominated yet.  So, the plan is to have the FESCo election the week
after the Fedora Board election.  I will be sending out another reminder
as we get closer to that date.

For more information regarding the election, please refer to this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/FESCoElections

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E