I'll be away (on holliday) for the coming week

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Jun 19 14:49:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,

A close friend of mine is getting maried in Israel in two days, I'll be flying
to Israel tonight, and stay there for about a week.

Thus I will not be available to answer bug reports, etc. I hereby give others
with CVS access permission to make any necessary fixes for urgent issues like
broken deps in rawhide. I might have internet access at the hotel and then I
might read my mail, but don't count on it :)

Regards,

Hans