ACL removal day?!

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Jun 19 14:40:59 UTC 2007

Hi All,

After receiving the below mail from Matthias and not being able todo the
rebuild myself as I'm out of town for a week, I've decided to "implement" and
old idea of mine, remove all pkg.acl files from my packages so that others can
fix them when needed.

I invite everyone else who never felt the need for ACL's to join me, and hereby
declare this day ACL removal day.

Regards,

Hans

---

Hi,

I've updated the devel SDL_gfx to the latest release. The soname bump
(hmm, it's a decrease, actually...) will require rebuilds of all
packages build requiring it.

Quickly looking at my system, I see that perl-SDL will need a rebuild
(Hans! ;-)). Possibly others, but few for sure.

Matthias