ACL removal day?!

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Tue Jun 19 18:00:45 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 13:54 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 23:09 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >
> > 3) Give blanket access to a select set of groups to fix issues as
> > necessary - Rel Eng, FESCo, Fedora Security Team and possibly a small
> > number of people who have a well known history of doing good QA work on
> > the repository.
>
> That is one of the things planned for the future, but all the pieces
> necessary to implement it aren't there yet.

I will, however, note that a good portion of FESCo already has
authority.  And since several of them overlap with rel-eng and the
security team, all of those bases are covered at the moment from a "who
has access" standpoint.

Now discussion as to when that authority can be used for issues such as
Rahul described has not happened really.  So those with access aren't
using it for those means today.

josh