Plan for Today's (20070625) Release Engineering meeting

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Mon Jun 25 15:44:07 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating schrieb:
> /topic RELENG-Meeting - Automatic promotion of updates - JesseKeatin

I'm again autopromotion, because is contains the danger, that unstable
package will going
in the update stage. Instead it may be helpful, if you may send a nag
mail, if an update will
stay too long in the update_testing stage.

 From my point of view two other topic may be important:

1.) Handling of update chains in koji and bodhi. I have several updates,
where one package
which I have updated is depend on an other package which was submitted
by another
maintainer into the update-testing  The current state is, that you have
to contact rel-eng for
assistents in this cases.

2.) There was request for a seperate security_updates repository for F-7.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt