Plan for Today's (20070625) Release Engineering meeting

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Mon Jun 25 17:14:57 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating schrieb:
> I think the gameplan is that the maintainer would have to manually request the
> autotimeout at update submission time.  It wouldn't be pre-set.  But again,
> that's a detail to work out.

Autotimeout means, that the maintainer main configure a time period
after this the package
may be submitted into updates if not blocks exist.

At first, I think that is not a good Idea to make such a push
automatically. The second
issue may, that a maintainer make configure a very shout timeout period,
so the testers or QA
may have no chance to do there work and blocks broken updates.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt