Plan for Today's (20070625) Release Engineering meeting

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jun 25 17:15:22 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 12:52:02PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > 2.) There was request for a seperate security_updates repository for F-7.
>
> This can be accomplished by the yum-security plugin, once bodhi is capable of
> generating the extra update metadata.  I'm sure Luke would love a hand in
> getting some of this accomplished.

If instead the repo is split you get it for free for smart and apt and
any other depsolver as well w/o imposing to the devloper of the said
tools to also write a plugin.

Keep updates-released as is and just add another repo
"security-updates" based on the bodhi metadata. "security-updates"'s
contents should be hardlinked against updates-released.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net