Plan for Today's (20070625) Release Engineering meeting

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jun 26 01:15:49 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 09:05:11PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Monday 25 June 2007 21:00:45 Axel Thimm wrote:
> > So you are really only left with the three alternatives I wrote in a
> > previous mail in this thread.
>
> If that's truly the case, then we should do away with the idea of security
> only updates.

That was one of the three options ;)

I think a security-updates would not be bad, but maybe not in this
cycle, there's lot to do in short time and having a Fedora
enterprise-like stable branch with security updates isn't Fedora's
typical usage scenario.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net