Mass rebuilds and FESCO

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Tue Jun 26 18:30:38 UTC 2007

Chitlesh GOORAH schrieb:
> On 6/26/07, Oliver Falk wrote:
>> Any help to bring fp.o and alpha.o in sync is appreciated!
>> Spare-Alpha-CPU-Cycles. Devels who can fix alpha-related issues... And
>> so on....
>
> What can be done or possibly one can do, if someone(example me) want
> to test his packages on alpha machines?
>
> Eventually find fixes for the broken packages if any.

Do exactly what you just did for example. Ask!

You can request a user for our  buildsystem and I'll create one. Or you
just tell me what package I should try to build (prefered at the moment)
and I'll do so. Please note, that we haven't all packages done yet. That
means, that some pkgs that have longer dep lists will take longer, as we
first have to build the deps...

Best,
 Oliver