Plan for tomorrows (20070301) FESCO meeting

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 13:27:58 UTC 2007

On Thursday 01 March 2007 01:50:38 Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Just wondering: How much work is this and is it worth the trouble? The
> Extras repo for F7 will vanish in some weeks, and the older yum versions
> from FC5 and FC6 won't use that feature afaics.

It should be a very simple change, and it will get a much wider audience
testing the feature.  I tried on the internal things and found an issue
related to creating the sqlite blob over NFS (still debugging).  We really
need to try things now instead of waiting until later.  (and this would only
be on the devel/ repocreation, not all)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora