Core packages are using %config for files being installed under /usr

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Mar 2 10:36:46 UTC 2007

Nice work. I could probably pick the US anthem and add as much of my
own wording/interpretation in it to make it sound like a Taliban
mainfest or vice versa. I really like the part where you suggest that
the FHS "doesn't mean what they write".

And just what on earth does the "omitted next sentence" about "Large
software packages" not being allowed to deviate from the FHS layout
like X11 once did have to do with anything in this thread at all? :)

The FHS' wording and intentions are clear. Whether you agree with them
or not is something else, but we're rather committed to following the
FHS (with the libexec exception which I submitted to the FHS for
review).

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net