Would someone please kick the build system? :)

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sat Mar 3 03:39:04 UTC 2007

Hello, list.

Would one of the Infrastructure admins please kick the build system
(specifically xenbuilder2)? I submitted job 28667 (epiphany-extensions
2.17.92-1 for Development) over an hour ago, and it is still showing as
"running/prepping," whereas the PPC builder is already finished.
Unfortunately, there are no logs in the build system's directory for
these arches, and so I can't tell if they are just stuck or simply
taking an enormously long time to download/install the buildroot.

Normally these builds tend to take only about 15 minutes or so...

Detail for Job ID 28667 (epiphany-extensions):
Source: epiphany-extensions-2_17_92-1
Target: fedora-development-extras
Submitter: peter at thecodergeek.com
Archjobs:
    i386: xenbuilder2.fedora.redhat.com    running/prepping
    x86_64: xenbuilder2.fedora.redhat.com    running/prepping
    ppc: ppc3.fedora.redhat.com    done/done

Thanks!
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) / FSF Associate Member #5015
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479