Fedora User Management (revisited)

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Mar 6 18:38:55 UTC 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 09:02:10AM -0600, Josh Boyer wrote:

> I'd want to know the outcome of an EPEL SIG vote before trying to decide
> anything on this.  That's what SIGs are for.

At this point of non existence of EPEL I really can't see what is the
legitimacy of an EPEL SIG vote compared with Fedora instances. People
interested in EPEL should raise their concerns, though, as always.
But maybe a vote isn't a real vote but something like +1 -1 0 from
people on the list showing their preferences?

--
Pat