Fedora User Management (revisited)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 14:22:51 UTC 2007

Enrico Scholz wrote:

>>> About which flaws are you speaking?
>>>
>> Please, repeating that you don't recognize any flaw is not making them
>> go away.
>>

> Please, just because you do not recognize that the Flying Spaghetti
> Monster exists, it is not making it go away.
>
> Please, stop mentioning that there are flaws in fedora-usermgmt without
> naming them!

You're joking right?  I don't want to get all ad-hominem here but
multiple people have mentioned multiple issues / flaws and aside from a
documentation mistype you basically told them "There is no flaw"  If
there "is no flaw" why is this thread still going on?  Why does our
downstream EPEL still not know what to do?  Do you really think Axel and
I have made up issues in the software and implementation for our own
amusement?  There are issues in the implementation please stop ignoring
our message, we aren't stupid people quit treating us as such.

    -Mike