Fedora User Management (revisited)

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Mar 9 14:52:05 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> writes:

>> Please, stop mentioning that there are flaws in fedora-usermgmt
>> without naming them!
>>
> You're joking right?  I don't want to get all ad-hominem here but
> multiple people have mentioned multiple issues / flaws

Are you working for SCO, or why do you not give an example for such an
(technical) issue and/or point me to the posting(s)?

> and aside from a documentation mistype you basically told them "There
> is no flaw" If there "is no flaw" why is this thread still going on?

I do not know why e.g. Axel posted several messages about fedora-usermgmt
before he tried it the first time.

> Why does our downstream EPEL still not know what to do?

dunno

> Do you really think Axel and I have made up issues in the software
> and implementation for our own amusement?

Dunno, perhaps you like the clicking of your keyboard when you are
writing mails?

Enrico