FE Package Status of Mar 9, 2007

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Sat Mar 10 00:59:30 UTC 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:28:34 +0100
Christian.Iseli at licr.org (Christian Iseli) wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Here is the package status update...  The number of unavailable
> packages seems to be increasing for some reason...

You mean "Packages not present in the development repo" ?
Many of these look like merge requests that are not yet imported over
to the formerly extras CVS I think...

> Question 1: should this rather be posted to fedora-devel ?

I don't know. It might generate more comment there or get people
interested in helping to fix problems that show up in the report...

> Question 2: should the /Extras be dropped from the wiki path ?

Yeah, but once we move all the wiki stuff around.
I would leave it until then.

Thanks,

kevin