Repo merge wiki content and links reorganization

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 17 02:43:11 UTC 2007

Hi

Throughout the day I have made several changes to core and extras pages
related to the merge. All the pages originally under the /Core hierarchy
have been redirected as appropriate. Since pages under the /Packaging
hierarchy have ACL's limiting access to the packaging committee, the
pages originally under /Extras hierarchy have been moved to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers.

I have redone the content of all these pages and setup redirects for all
the pages I renamed to ensure that links are not orphaned.  There are
several pages left untouched yet. Please feel free to reorganize them as
required.

Rahul