ppc64 builds

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Mar 19 18:44:42 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007 01:23:04 pm Ville Skyttä wrote:
> (Sorry for replying to a wrong message in this thread, but I don't have the
> original available any more.)
>
> ppc64 is now listed in the archs of the ppc1 builder.  However, the
> buildsys did not try to build a new em8300-kmod revision in which I added
> ppc64 to ExclusiveArch for ppc64.  Configuration bug somewhere?
>
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=29667

right now ppc64 is a separate target.  to build for ppc64 you need a line like
plague-client build em8300-kmod em8300-kmod-0_16_1-7_2_6_20_1_2997_fc7
fc7ppc64
which will build the ppc64 build.  I was thinking it would be best to get
things built ppc64  before breaking the world by enabling ppc64 by default.
But if people disagree wit me on this  yell at me and ill make ppc64 builds
enabled by default.

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE