Proposal: Automate fedora-maintainers subscriptions

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 17:38:17 UTC 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> (¹) -- especially as the difference between fedora-maintainers and
> fedora-devel seems to be not that obvious these days. Just look at the
> last topics from this list.

List consolidation is not going to solve our problems.
More lists are not going to solve our problems.

Automation is the only way to solve our problems.  Only exactly how is
currently unclear.

Auto-invite to fedora-maintainers seems like an obvious simple thing we
can do in the short term.  Further automation ideas we will have to
figure out later.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com