Proposal: Automate fedora-maintainers subscriptions

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Mar 20 18:34:31 UTC 2007

Christopher Stone schrieb:
> On 3/20/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
>
> I can speak on the behalf of the games SIG and hereby declare that the
> fedora-games-list should stay.  Please take all references of
> fedora-games-list off your mailing list reorg doc.

Did you actually look at the document closely? It doesn't request that
this list is going to be removed. The reference to it is in a "Not sure"
section, under a section that starts with "Some people questioned the
needs for these lists." and ends with "Ask the list-maintainers if
separate lists really make sense for these topics. fedora-games-list for
example"

I noticed you'd like to keep this list and highly respect your opinion
as SIG member. Nevertheless I think this issue still needs to be discussed.

Cu
thl